Anger Management Diploma Course
Train for a satisfying career helping those with an anger management problem.
Misplaced or out-of-control anger can cause immense harm. However, where there's the will to change, the treatment options available are often highly effective. Qualify as an anger management specialist and reach out to a huge pool of potential clients in our stressed and pressured society.
When you take the Diploma in Anger Management, you are working with people who understand how to deal in a therapeutic context with the causes and effects of anger. The course will teach you the crucial link between thoughts, emotions and behaviour, the most common causes of the underlying anger problem, the destructive responses to out-of-control anger and, most important, how to help clients overcome these.
This distance learning Diploma course is based on the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy approach, one which is proven by research to bring about real change. The course teaches effective, practical methods that are beneficial to counsellors, therapists, psychologists, and others practicing in the healing arts.
Why this course?
People from all walks of life suffer from problems with anger and seek help for it. The success rate for those who are motivated is high, which brings great job satisfaction for the therapist.
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." - Buddha.
Benefits of studying Anger Management with the College of Integrated Therapies
Taking the Diploma in Anger Management will give you the knowledge to help you embark on an exciting new career. it will also provide a number of significant benefits that will kick-start your new calling as a therapist:
- FREE enrolment on the Certificate of Assertion Training distance learning course for all students on this Diploma course. Yes, free! The chance to gain two qualifications for the price of one.
- The personal tutor on this course has over 2 decades experience as a therapist
- As a new therapist it is often easier to establish yourself in a niche area
- It will allow you to practice in a significant niche
- It will allow you to benefit from targeted marketing and publicity for your practice
- It will allow you to establish yourself as a local specialist
- The experience gained will benefit your existing range of skills and allow you to offer increased services to your existing client base
The benefits are clear. Click below to start your new career right now.
What you'll learn
The Diploma in Anger Management course is a substantive course which covers a great deal of ground but one which, upon completion, will enable you to work confidently and successfully with clients.
The Diploma in Anger Management from the College of Integrated Therapies contains the following modules and sections:
- STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE
- ANGER MANAGEMENT AND COGNITIVE BEHAVIOURAL THERAPY
- THE AIM OF AN ANGER MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
- WHEN ANGER IS RIGHT AND WHEN IT'S A PROBLEM
- ANGER AS A PRIMITIVE EMOTION
- ANGER AND CONTEXT
- THE PSYCHOLOGY OF ANGER
- ANGER – THE UNDERLYING CAUSES
- LACK OF CONTROL
- ANGER MYTHS
- TECHNIQUE 1 – THE ANGER SCALE
- TECHNIQUE 2 – ADVANCED ANGER SCALE
- TECHNIQUE 3 – WALK AWAY
- TECHNIQUE 4 – EMERGENCY RELAXATION EXCERCISE
- TECHNIQUE 5: TWO MINUTE RELAXATION EXERCISE
- ANGER CUES
- AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOUR
- THE AGGRESSION CYCLE
- ASSERTIVE BEHAVIOUR
- CORE BELIEFS AS A FRAMEWORK FOR LIFE
- THE ORIGIN OF CORE BELIEFS
- CORE BELIEFS AND LIFESTYLE
- BELIEFS AND ABSOLUTISM
- BELIEFS AND "IT MUST MEAN"
- SOCIAL, MORAL AND CONSTRAINTS
- COGNITIVE RESTRUCTURING
- THE INITIAL INTERVIEW
- GROUND RULES
- GENERAL ADVICE ON WORKING WITH CLIENTS
- DRAWING UP AN ANGER MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
- THE IMPORTANCE OF ROLE PLAYING
- ANGER MANAGEMENT – WORKING WITH GROUPS
- ANGER AND ITS PHYSICAL EFFECTS ON THE BODY
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- ANGER AND MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS
Don't forget, when you enrol on this course, you are also automatically enrolled on a FREE Certificate in Assertion Training course. You don't need to complete this if you don't want to, but that extra certificate will help impress your clients.
It's all ready and waiting for you to take the first step. Go on an exciting journey with the College of Integrated Therapies today and learn how to help others as you begin your new life as a therapist. Click on the link below to get started.
How To Enrol
There are two study options for this course.
Option 1: Downloadable version
The electronic version of your manual emailed to your computer for you to print off at your convenience. Tutor support for up to two years - £250.
Option 2: Instalments
You can purchase the downloadable version of your course in two instalments, for a total of £250.
Terms and Conditions:
- Payment must be in pounds Sterling and payable through a UK Bank.
- Fees include 2 years tuition from the date of enrolment.
- There are no additional examination fees.
When enrolling using PayPal, once the transaction has been completed, you will be taken directly to a download page so that you can download your files. This can sometimes take a minute or so, so please be patient -- the transfer back to the download page is automatic. Should you experience any problems please contact us. We aim to respond to all emails within 24 hours during the working week.
The College of Integrated Therapies
152 - 160 City Road